Learning how to play Minesweeper is easy and fun. Minesweeper is a default computer game that comes on Windows 95 and up. If your computer did not come with Minesweeper, you might be able to find a download of it online. Many people play Minesweeper without fully understanding the game. This article will teach you how to play minesweeper like a pro.
Things you will need to learn how to play Minesweeper:
- A computer
- A copy of Minesweeper
- Understand the objective of Minesweeper. The object of the game is to find the mines hidden in the game grid without setting the off. The game has three different setting: beginner, intermediate and expert. It is recommended that you start out on beginner.
- Know your game grid. The different levels control how many squares are on your game grid and how many mines there are. The number of mines can be found in the left counter right above the game grid.
- Select your first square. An important thing to remember is that the first square you select will never contain a mine. A good tactic is to select a square towards the center of the game grid. Usually a center square will open up the most spaces.
- Decide on your second move. The second move is where the game takes off. Your first move has opened up several spaces and also revealed several numbers on your game grid. These numbers let you know how many bombs are around the squares. So if you have one unopen square surrounded by squares with 1s you know that the unopen square contains a mine.
- Continue selecting squares. Use the numbers that you reveal as a guide to select only squares that do not contain mines. If you select a square with a mine, then you have lost the game. If you are successful, all of the squares with mines will be marked with flags.
- Good luck and enjoy the game of Minesweeper!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?