By keeping some basic guidelines in mind, you can learn about how to play the ouija board game. The ouija board game was first introduced in 1890 as a way to contact the spirit world. While it can be played with only one player, it typically is more fun with at least two players. If you are interested in playing with a ouija board, make sure you are brave enough to handle the results.
- Ouija board
- Drinking glass
- Turn on the lights. In addition, light candles in order to create a spooky mood. This greatly enhances the results of the ouija board game.
- Open up the ouija board. Place it on a flat surface. Make sure there is enough light in the room for all players to clearly see the board and the other players.
- Place a small, clear drinking glass on the ouija board. Make sure the drinking glass is clean for best results. In addition, drinking glasses that are small will typically result in the most enjoyment when playing with a ouija board.
- Instruct all players who are using the ouija board to carefully and lightly place their fingertips on the drinking glass. Make sure at least two fingers on each hand of all players are on the glass.
- Ask a question. Watch the drinking glass carefully for any signs of movement. If the drinking glass does move, carefully note the letters that are spelled out in order to decipher exactly what is being said.