How To Play Razz Poker Bet
Need to know how to play Razz Poker and bet to win? Razz Poker is also known as Seven Card Stud Low. Razz Poker is a fun game that is gaining popularity. It is basically the opposite concept of a traditional poker game: the player with the worst hand of the bunch wins the game! The strategy seems pretty simple. For once, you don't have to be the best, but Razz Poker proves that being bad isn't always easy. Just as with traditional poker, Razz Poker is about skill.
To play Razz Poker, you will need:
- A deck of playing cards
- Poker buddies
- Put in your ante. Before the cards are dealt, all players must put in their ante.
- The cards are dealt. Three cards are dealt to each player. Out of the three, two are face down and one is dealt face up.
- Action begins. The player that has the highest card facing up begins. The player has the option to act, fold or bring in a forced bet.
- The second round. After the first round, the second round begins. A fourth card is dealt facing up. The player to act is the one with the lowest exposed hand. A fifth card is dealt and the lowest hand acts.
- The bets are placed. A sixth card is dealt in the same manner, face up. The penultimate round of betting begins. The seventh card is dealt, but this time it is face down. Players now have three cards down and four exposed. Final betting occurs.
- The lowest hand wins. In this game, aces are low. Straights and flushes hold no value. When the game results in a tie, the pot gets split between the winners.