How to Play Slap Shot
Need to know how to play Slap Shot? Slap Shot is a free online ice hockey game where players shoot and score. Slap Shot is tons of fun for any ice hockey fan! It is a great way to experience playing the game without having to get in the rink! If you don't live near an ice hockey rink or don't know how to skate, then Slap Shot is the game for you! It is easy to understand and very entertaining! The concept of Slap Shot is very simple: you need to try to make as many possible shots against the goalie as you can in a minute.
To play the Slap Shot game, you will need:
- The game
- Internet access
- A computer
- There are various versions of the Slap Shot shootout game. The latest version requires Shockwave and is available in 3D. The game can even be played using a Wii.
- Download the version you wish to play. If you prefer, just visit a site that allows you to play games without downloading the actual game. Once you are ready to play the game, click the "Start Game" button. You can read tips and even play in a practice mode before beginning.
- Click on the player you wish to position. Move them to the left or the right by clicking and dragging with your mouse. Move until the puck is centered behind the hockey stick.
- Click on the screen while holding down the mouse button. Be sure not to click outside the game area.
- In order to backswing, click and pull the mouse back. Release the mouse button to shoot the puck.
- If you wish to play against a friend, select the two player option. In this mode you will take turns shooting.