How To Play Starcraft Without CD
Learning how to play StarCraft without a CD is a cinch. StarCraft is an insanely popular online gaming environment that is Blizzard’s number two moneymaker. StarCraft is a engrossing world of online play that encompasses millions of avid players. The StarCraft empire is a growing marketing machine that brings in missions for Blizzard. Playing the game with out the CD is very feasible and simple to make happen. Read below for the simple process to get this accomplished.
What you will need:
- Computer (with game minimums)
- Internet access
- Gaming card
- Battle.net account
- To begin you need to make sure your computer has the minimum requirements to play the game. These requirements consist of the following, for PC you will need Windows XP or Vista with at least 16 MB of RAM (recommend 1 GB) and for a Macintosh you will require OS X 10.3.9 and 16 MB of RAM (recommend 1 GB).
- To play StarCraft without a CD go to the Blizzard web site. Select games at the top of the screen. Scroll down and look to the lower right for StarCraft. Select the box and you will be taken to the StarCraft page.
- From here, select the “buy it now” option. Here you have two selections “StarCraft II” or “StarCraft Anthology.” Pick your poison and select the digital download. Go to your cart and pay for the StarCraft selection. Blizzard will download the game to your account. Open your battle.net account and initiate the game.
- You can now play StarCraft without the CD. The game operates as it normally would and you are well on your way to exploring the StarCraft universe.