How To Play Vietnam Battlefield
Learning how to play the Vietnam Battlefield takes time if you are not used to FPS (first person shooter) types of games. Vietnam Battlefield takes practice, but if you know exactly how the game is played, you can get a great start on defeating enemies in the game. If you are ready to learn to play Vietnam Battlefield now, check out the guide below!
- Start the game up. Since you have probably already got the game installed on your computer, all you need to do to begin learning to play Vietnam Battlefield is start the game up.
- Once you are at the main menu of Vietnam Battlefield, choose “Multiplayer” from the menu. Playing multiplayer in Vietnam Battlefield will give you a basic idea of how to play this action-packed and fun-filled game. Choose a server from the list and log onto it.
- Learn that the point of the game is to capture and hold flags. Once you are in the game, you may notice these flags on your map. These flags are points that you must capture and hold. When you are near a flag and you would like to capture it, simply stand in the vicinity of it and you will begin capturing it. If your team already has possession of a flag, nothing will happen when you stand near it.
- Learn to fire your weapon and use your other weapons and equipment. Using your left-mouse button, click to fire your weapon. Right-click to zoom in with your weapon. You can also use your number keys such as “1,” “2” and “3” to switch to other weapons and equipment.
- Kill enemies. Another objective to this game is to eliminate enemies to make capturing flags easier. When you eliminate enemies, there is less of a chance of the opposing team intervening while capturing a flag. Also, if an enemy is standing near the flag you are trying to capture, it will take longer to capture that flag. Kill the enemy to quicken the flag capture.
- When you want to use a vehicle, use the “E” key on your keyboard to enter it. Use your arrow keys to operate the vehicles, and use your “W,” “A,” “S” and “D” keys for helicopter operation.
- Practice! Practicing will making playing Vietnam Battlefield a cinch. Try to get as much practice in as possible for easy and fun gameplay!