How To Play Wii Online
You have been curious lately about how to play Wii online, but just haven't taken the time to figure it out. One of the great features about Wii is being able to connect to the internet to play games online, and even play against friends if you'd like. Being able to play Wii online has broadened the adventure and fun of having a Wii. Here are some quick and easy steps to learn how to play Wii online.
To play Wii online you need:
- Wireless Internet Connection
- Wii Console
- Wii Controller
- Bring up your Wii screen. Power on your TV and your Wii to bring up the Wii screen. From the main menu click the "Wii" button in the bottom left corner of your screen located next to the time and date at the bottom of the screen.
- Connect to the internet. To get online use your wireless connection to connect your Wii to the internet by choosing the "Connection Setting."
- Find a game you want to play. Once you are connected to the internet, there will be a menu that appears with a list of games to choose from for online play. Select a game from that menu that you want to play.
- Play your friends. If you want to play Wii online with your friends, you will need to exchange Wii friend codes. To do this, follow the Wii instructions to learn how to swap friend codes.
- Play with random Wii users. If you want to play anonymously, select this option to play and the computer will match you up with random Wii users online.