How To Play Yu-Gi-Oh Card Game
Yu Gi Oh is seen as a very popular and fun game, but learning how to play Yu-Gi-Oh card games can be a bit tricky. There are a bunch of different rules that you need to keep in mind when playing the game. Aside from that, the game is about problem solving and strategy. If you are one of those people who are good at problem solving then you will have no problem playing the game. If not, you can just develop a killer strategy that works best for you. Here are a few steps that you can use to learn how to play the Yu Gi Oh card game.
To play the Yu Gi Oh card game, you will need:
- Yu Gi Oh cards
- Determine who will go first. The only way to determine this fairly is to flip a coin. Once you have decided who will go first each player draws five cards from their deck of Yu Gi Oh cards. The player who won will draw from their deck first.
- Play your monster cards. At this point in the game you can play whatever Yu Gi Oh monster cards that you want. However, some monster cards require sacrifices and you have to follow the requirements that comes along with each Yu Gi Oh card. You can also put into play spell or trap cards.
- Attack your opponent's monsters. Use your Yu Gi Oh cards that you put into play to weaken or destroy your opponents monsters. If your opponent has no monsters on the field that you can attack then your attacks will be directed at their life points. This is not a good sign for your opponent but it is good for you. If you attack the other player's Yu Gi Oh monsters while they are in defense mode then they will lose no life points. Therefore, it is better if you attack monsters that are in attack mode and that are weaker than your monster.
- Put the monsters that you have defeated into the graveyard. Once you are done attacking you can set up trap and spell cards. You can no longer put anymore monsters on your field.
- Your turn is up. Now it is time for your opponent to take their turn in this Yu Gi Oh game and follow all of the steps that you took.
Learning how to play the Yu Gi Oh card game requires a good strategy so that you are always one step ahead of your opponent.