How To Play
Want to learn how to play Star Trek Armada on LAN? It was the show that told people to boldly go where no man has gone before. "Star Trek" is an iconic and cultural phenom that began as a three season TV series canceled in favor of a western that went on to spawn four spin offs, ten feature length movies, a fanatical fandom of fans, and a host of different video games. One of these games is that of Star Trek: Armada, which allows players and fans to pilot several of the ships that were seen or used within the series.
- Install Star Trek: Armada on the computers if you haven't already done so
- Download the STA 1.2 patch (which can be found after this article under citations) and install it on each computer that will be playing.
- Have everyone start their game.
- Choose a person to be the 'host'; this person will be the one to invite everyone, as well as set up the IP address in which everyone will connect to
- In the game itself, have the choose the 'multiplayer' game option and then follow the prompts for setting up a LAN party connection.
- Once finished, the host will then start the game. The other players will also choose multiplayer and then the option to join a LAN game. Everyone must choose 'join' in order to play.
Learning how to play Star Trek: Armada on LAN increases the knowledge of players, especially if they plan on playing against each other. It helps to understand the unpredictability of an opponent that's not the computer and can be a fun way to hang out with the friends.