How To Please A Woman In Bed
Learning how to please a woman in bed can be a challenge for any man-or woman-but there are a few key tips which can improve your intimate relations with most members of the female gender. Although every woman’s needs and preferences are different, these basic tips can help you please a woman in bed without spending ages deciphering the secrets.
- Never underestimate the value of her requests. Some men and women don’t encourage their partners to explain which sensations, positions and moves they prefer; unfortunately, one of the fastest ways to please a woman in bed is to know what she likes, and the best way to know that is to ask and listen! Unless your female lover is exceptionally shy, most women won’t hesitate to give feedback if asked. Willingness to fulfill her needs-even if what she’s asking for isn’t your favorite move between the sheets-is the first step towards knowing how to please a woman in bed.
- Give as much as you receive. Although this may seem obvious at first, most sex partners have to remember to temporarily forget their personal desires and consider the wants of their lovers. Take care to control your impulses and address the needs of the woman in bed with you; she may not come right out and say what she’s wanting, but even subtle hints should be remembered and responded to in turn.
- Appreciate all of her anatomy. You may find her breasts irresistible, or forget to pay attention to her clitoris in addition to her enjoying her vagina. Unfortunately, most women need multiple kinds of stimulation to truly enjoy themselves, which means you need to remember the whole of her body in order to please a woman in bed. A sensual touch across the calf, a kiss to the lower back or a graze of your lips along her jaw can be just as arousing and stimulating to many women as direct contact with her more sensitive and obvious bodily regions.
- Make sure of her limits before experimenting, and respect boundaries. Anyone can get carried away in the heat of the moment, but most women appreciate a lover who respects her limitations in the bedroom. This could include acknowledging her dislike of anal, her enjoyment of foreplay or her need to rest after each orgasm. Keeping these things in mind, and asking her preferences in the first place can help you please a woman in bed both physically and emotionally.
- Be sincere. Whether it is with your compliments, your fantasies or your enjoyment of the sexual act, being sincere with your partner can help you please a woman in bed. Being honest about your desires, and authentic in your enjoyment during the act, can make your woman feel comfortable and complimenting in her attention of you. If you tell her that you love one of her bedroom tricks, be sincere; it doesn’t help anyone to tell your partner that you enjoy something which makes you uncomfortable!