How To Please Women
Learning how to please women will probably be a lifetime pursuit, one of happiness, if you do it right. Women, unlike men, are usually not as excited by visual sight but, instead, prefer a deeper seduction. Below are just a few ways to please women. Depending, of course, on your woman, the tips below need to be individualized.
- Appeal to her sense of sight. A woman may not be as sexually excited by porn as by seeing rose petals strewn across the bedroom and sheets. Rose petals, to a woman, are a sign that she's got a man who understands how to please women.
- Appeal to her sense of sound. Put on some soft, romantic music (Dean Martin is always a good bet) to get her in the mood for love. And, when you're making love to her, let her know that you're pleased with a few approving sounds. The louder you are, the more she will like it.
- Be generous with your foreplay. Women do not get in the mood sexually at the same speed as men so get her hot and bothered by some involved foreplay. Start with a kissing session and that's all. Don't go farther until she lets you know that she just can't wait for you to touch her. Pay particular attention to her neck, the area behind her knees, and the small of her back.
- Alternate the speed of your thrust during love making. You'll really please women if you sexually if you vary the speed of the love making. There is a theory about love making that follows the tide of the ocean. Every seventh wave on the ocean is a larger wave. Make every seventh thrust of your penis a deeper thrust. You'll drive her wild.
- The last way to please women is just to be a nicer guy than the rest. Making love to a woman is not just about being in bed and the sexual act, instead, look at her and only her when you go out to a local bar. Let her know that you're genuinely interested in her, her thoughts, her needs. Now, that's making love.