How To Pleasure Your New Girlfriend
To know how to pleasure your new girlfriend, you must know some basics about sexual relations. Being an unselfish lover and paying attention to her needs are important. In addition, using a variety of techniques and skills will make sure you keep her very satisfied and help her decide to stay with you.
- Be generous with oral attention. To pleasure your new girlfriend, you should make sure to go down early and often. Just as much as you like oral sex, so does she. If you do this well, you’ll be sending her over the top night after night, ensuring that she stays satisfied and returns the favor.
- Listen to her wants and desires. Since you have not been dating this girl long, you’ll need to learn what exactly pushes her buttons. To pleasure your new girlfriend, you should listen to things she says she likes—both during and before your intimate times together. Doing this will tell her that you listen to her and that you will respond appropriately.
- Don’t go too far. It’s easy to get overly stimulated during sex, maybe even getting aggressive and rough, but to pleasure your new girlfriend, you need to make sure that you don’t overdo it. You can frighten her away and make her wonder if she’s made a mistake by hooking up with you. Before you try stuff like anal and golden showers, you need to make sure she’s ready for it.
- Lots of foreplay. Men are notorious for skipping through the foreplay in order to get to the good stuff. This, however, makes you look like a selfish lover and is not a good way to start a relationship. Spend lots of time warming her up, kissing and touching her, before starting to have sex. To pleasure your new girlfriend, make sure you pay attention to her entire body before you go for the finish line.
- Give her input on the position. In order to pleasure your new girlfriend, let her make the call on your positions during sex. You may want to do her doggy style, but perhaps she doesn’t like that and would like to start in the missionary position. While you’re still getting to know each other, don’t assume she likes the position you like, otherwise you might make her uncomfortable during sex.