Figuring out how to poop regularly can be tough for people suffering with chronic constipation. There are a lot of possible things that could be causing the problem and fixing it will usually involve some kind of lifestyle change. You may need to change what you eat, increase your exercise level, or you might need to avoid some kind of medication that’s interrupting normal digestion. You’ll simply need to track down the problem that’s stopping you from being able to poop regularly, and find a way to put an end to it.
- The first thing to try in your effort to poop regularly is to drink more water. If you get slightly dehydrated, your digestive track can become a little dry. This leads to overly firm stools, and that’s one of the main things that stops people from being able to poop regularly.
- Another thing that might be able to help you poop regularly is to take in a lot more fiber. If you do this, it’s important that you combine it with your efforts to drink more water. The fiber will absorb the water, leading to much softer stools. Some high fiber foods that you might try include vegetables, and various kinds of fruit. Breads with whole grains are also supposed to help you poop regularly because they have more fiber.
- You may find that you have fewer problems being able to poop regularly if you move around a little more. Exercise has the potential to aid in digestion. In fact, some people have a tradition of taking a walk after meals to speed up digestion, and you might want to try taking up this kind of habit.
- Dairy is known to cause people problems in trying to poop regularly, so you might want to reduce how much of this you eat. This happens because dairy actually hardens during digestion.
- As a temporary solution when trying to poop regularly, you might want to try an over the counter laxative. Remember that this isn’t a permanent solution, and you don’t want to become reliant on laxatives to keep yourself regular.
- If your problems with pooping continue and won’t improve at all, you might have to consider visiting a physician. There are serious digestive problems that can have chronic constipation as a possible symptom, and early diagnosis can be important for the outcomes of certain disorders.
Not all of us are blessed with bodies like David Beckham. Furthermore, many of us can’t find the time to fling our ...
By: Ryan McKee Five years ago, Matt McClellan stopped managing an Italian restaurant and opened his first pizzeria. N ...
Losing weight is so easy a caveman can do it. At least, that's the premise behind choosing from three meat diets you can ...