Learning how to post an image in my Craigslist job posting is really easy once you know what steps you need to take. There's nothing complicated about it at all, and it can help make your listing stand out from the rest. With all of the ads posted to Craigslist on a daily basis, it can be really easy for your ad to blend in with all the rest of them.
To post an image in a Craigslist job posting, you will need:
- An image that you own
- Hosting (free or paid)
- Find or upload a photo to your computer. You'll need to make sure that you own the rights to the photo because using other people's photos is illegal. If you do use photos that aren't yours anyway, you may be prosecuted. To be safe, always use photos that you have the rights to.
- Upload your photo to a hosting site. If you have your own website you can just upload the photo to that site. If you don't own your own site, there are a number of free photo hosting sites online that include Flickr, Photobucket and others. They make it very easy to upload a picture, and once you've uploaded it you can edit it using the tools they make available to you.
- Resize your photo if needed. You don't want the photo to be really large, but you want it to be large enough for people to be able to see what it is.
- Make note of the photo's URL. When you upload a photo anywhere on the web, it will be given it's own unique URL. You should be able to copy and paste this URL into your browser and see the photo at that specific location.
- Create your Craigslist posting. Add the information that you'd like to add into your Craigslist job posting. Once you have everything there that you need, it's time to add the photo.
- Add proper html code. You won't be able to just copy and paste a photo into the ad, you'll need to add html code in order for the photo to show up. Here is an example of what the code will look like: <img src="http://www.photouploadwebsite.com/photoname.jpg">. You can basically copy and paste this exact code and then copy your photo's exact URL in between the quotations instead of what is there right now.
- Publish your Craigslist job posting. Once your ad is published, you'll be able to view it and you should be able to see the photo that you added to the posting.
Now that you know how to post an image to a Craigslist job posting, you'll be able to make your listings a lot less boring and a lot more interesting to those looking through the job postings. People like to see text broken up and inserting a photo into a job posting can add a nice visual.
- It isn't recommended that you upload your photos to social networking sites like Facebook or Myspace, because those photos aren't usually visible to everybody on the internet. If you can't type in the photo's URL and see the photo in a browser, it won't show up correctly in your Craigslist job posting.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!