How To Post A Video On Facebook
Learning how to post a video on Facebook is about as easy as learning how to post a status update. Say you're cruising around the Internet and come across a awesome video you want to share with your friends. Facebook gives you the opportunity to share this video in one maneuver-post one link in one place and reach all of your friends. Like walking, it's something you never forget once you know how to do it. Here's how to post a video on Facebook:
- Click your mouse in the box that says "What's on your mind?" This is the same as how you would normally go about posting a status update. You should see a flashing cursor and a little drop down menu labeled "Attach."
- Click the video camera icon. This will take you to another menu where you get two choices: either record a video straight from your webcam, or upload a video from your computer. For our purposes we're going to click the second menu item, "Upload A Video."
- Browse your hard drive for the video you want to post. Click the "Browse" button and search for the video you want to post on Facebook. It's important to know exactly where your video is before you open this new window, as it cannot be minimized and has to be closed to regain access to your desktop.
- Select the video you want to post. Do this by clicking the video file and hitting the "Open" button. Your should now be ready to post a video on Facebook.
- Click the "Share" button. The last step in posting a video on Facebook is to click the big blue "Share" button. You'll see your video pop up in the status bar and can even post a little message to accompany it.
There you have it, you've just posted a video on Facebook. It's easy, it's straightforward, and it's a great way to meet women! Ok, maybe not, but it is pretty damn useful.