How To Prepare For First Time Sexual Experiences
Having sex for the first time can be intimidating, but it's easy to learn about how to prepare for first time sexual experiences if you just keep in mind a few tips to help you out. It doesn't have to be scary or even disappointing if you keep these ideas in mind and just let yourself relax.
- Relax. Sure, first time sexual experiences can be intimidating and scary but typically, everyone does it at some point or another and before you know it, you'll know exactly what to do when having sex.
- Bring condoms. Regardless if your partner is on contraceptives or not, you'll want to have condoms with you when having sex since they protect against sexually transmitted diseases. Plus, even if your partner has birth control, there's no harm in being extra safe. In fact, sometimes condoms can prolong an erection and keep you harder longer due to decreases in sensitivity.
- Take your time. There is no reason to rush the actual act of sex. Instead, take your time with your partner. Use foreplay to take things slow and make the both of you more comfortable with each other.
- Be realistic. The first time isn't always an optimal experience for either person so don't be devastated if the first time isn't what you had expected. Know that it does get better.
- Have lubrication. It can be a sensitive topic since you don't want to seem like you have prepared everything in case sex is a spontaneous issue. If you are having sex at your house however, have some lubrication handy. You can make it into a fun topic by trying out warming gels or something fun that your girl will want to try.
Everyone has to have a first time at some point so keep that in mind and just let yourself relax and enjoy the experience. Learning about how to prepare for first time sexual experiences can help you get over your intimidation and have a good time.