If you have been diagnosed with Herpes, you may want to find out how to prevent Herpes outbreaks. Although the disease will never go away, outbreaks can be prevented. Herpes lies dormant within the body between outbreaks. The most important thing to remember is that even though you are not experiencing an outbreak, you are still very contagious to others and should use adequate protection when having sexual relations.
To prevent a Herpes outbreak, you will need:
- To be proactive
- Fresh Fruits and Veggies
- Over-the-counter meds
- Knowledge. Knowledge is your best defense against a Herpes outbreak. Understand the things that can cause a Herpes outbreak and avoid them. You should avoid items such as: sugar, white flour, coffee, chocolate, alcohol, peanuts, processed foods, fried foods, and soft drinks.
- Be proactive. Watch for the faint warning signs and clues that happen just before an outbreak. Be diligent about washing your hands to avoid cross contamination. Use your Antiviral creams at the first sign of an outbreak.
- Supplements. There are essential supplements that should be taken on a regular basis to help avoid a Herpes outbreak. B complex and vitamins C and E are recommended to help prevent outbreaks. Lysine, licorice root, and Zinc are also recommended.
- Fresh fruits and veggies. Eating healthy isn’t just something you should do, when you have Herpes it is something you must do to try and reduce outbreaks. Fresh fruits are excellent for you, all except citrus. Green and yellow veggies, garlic, and shiitake mushrooms. Legumes, seaweeds, and whole grains are other items you should add to your diet to help prevent Herpes outbreaks.
- Over the counter medicines. OTC medicine such as Abreva, Tetrasil, and H-Balm help prevent and heal Herpes outbreaks. These can be used daily to prevent outbreaks or you can begin usage when you feel an outbreak coming on.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
Beware These Telltale Signs Your Woman Is a Gold Digger
Now we ain’t sayin’ she is... but here are some clues.
Why Your Wife May Be Unhappy in Your Marriage and How it Can...
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.