Are you interested in finding out how to prevent premature aging diseases? Most premature aging diseases can be prevented by a change of lifestyle. It is time to start an anti-aging program to revitalize the entire body before premature aging diseases happen.
To prevent premature aging diseases, you will need:
- Change of lifestyle.
- Organic Food.
- Simple exercise equipment.
- Conform to a natural healing system.
- Healthy Diet. A diet full of fruits, vegetables, legumes and whole wheat bread will revitalize the body. Giving up red meat, bad fats and sugars will help in preventing premature aging diseases. Red meat has been proven to cause cancer and should be eliminated or reduced drastically to no more than one small serving per week. Sugar is very damaging to the skin and the entire body, use honey instead.
- Exercise. Daily exercise is a stepping block for any anti-aging program. It is not enough just to walk around the block; you need to have some muscle building exercises also, such as weight lifting. It is not necessary to go to a gym; even lifting small bottles of water or cans of foods will help when used in a daily workout program. Fifteen minutes a day on a mini-trampoline will also revitalize your whole system.
- Antioxidants. Antioxidants rid the body of free radicals which cause premature aging. By riding the body of free radicals, you are able to be healthier and happier. Antioxidants can be found in Vitamins C, A, E and Beta Carotene. These antioxidants can all be found in the food you eat. Some of the riches sources of Vitamin A are liver, cod liver oil, butter and egg yolks. Go easy on the butter and no more than one egg yolk a day.
- Vitamin C. Vitamin C does contain antioxidants and is one of the best anti-aging Vitamins around. By taking mega doses of Vitamin C daily you can avoid premature aging. The Vitamin C counsel suggest from 1000 mg to 1500 mg per day. Some very famous doctors suggest more to live a long life, but high dose vitamin intake should only be prescribed by a doctor.
- Grape Seeds and Olive Leaf. Some of the best natural help available for anti-aging may come from red grape seeds and olive leaf. Grape seeds are good for everything from the top of your head to the bottom of your feet and are a natural anti-inflammatory remedy. Anti-inflammatory conditions such as IBS will more than likely cause premature aging. Olive leaf has been used for hundreds of years as a natural antibiotic with no side effects.
- Get Plenty of Sleep. Insomnia is a serious disease in itself and when the body does not rest, it cannot repair itself. It is imperative to get between 6 to 8 hours of sleep daily. If insomnia persists, contact a doctor to find some natural relief. Long term insomnia is very damaging to the body and will cause premature aging.
- Stress. In addition to everything above, it is important to eliminate or control stress. Stress is a silent killer. Most people with high stress environments will never live to a ripe old age. The number one rule in avoiding stress is not to get angry. If you must, get rid of all negative type people and friends. It just may save your life.
- Skin Related Diseases. Being overweight can cause rolls of fat and those rolls of fat can cause irritation, infections and rashes in between the layers. Having liposuction, cosmetic surgery or being placed on a healthy diet may be necessary. Sometimes it comes down to saving your life. Make sure to check with two or more doctors on any cosmetic procedure you are considering.
Botox and Facelifts. Wrinkles will not cause any premature aging diseases, but having a new facelift will improve your spirits and increase your psychological outlook on life. A happy person lives longer. It may not be necessary to have a full fledge facelift, but there are alternatives such as Botox.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Remember when Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman made all that noise—and news—before the Super Bowl? We had the story long before the season even started, trailing him all over Se ...