Sometimes you need to know how to print Gmail. Maybe it's directions to tonight's party or tomorrow's meeting. Perhaps it's a hilarious forward that begs to be shared with everyone. Whatever the reason, it's extremely easy to do.
To print Gmail you will need the following:
- Gmail account
- Log in to your Gmail account. Scroll through the inbox until you find the email you wish to print. Open it.
- Isolate the message. You can either click on "New window" from the right-side column, or click on the part of the conversation you wish to print.
- Click on the arrow. There is a downward pointing arrow at the top right of the message. This drop-down menu has the option "Print." A pop-up screen will open that part of the conversation without all of the extraneous information surrounding it.
- Print from file. Click on "File" at the top of the screen, then choose the "Print" option. Tweak the preferences as desired, then click on "Print."
How to print Gmail conversation
- Log in to your Gmail account. This takes you to your inbox, where you can read your email. Find the series you want to print and open it.
- Click "Print All." To the right of the message you will find "Print All." Click on this to be taken to a pop-up screen that gets rid of all extraneous information, such as headers, columns, and links that surround the message.
- Print the screen. Under the file menu, you will find the option "Print" or simply press Ctrl-P. The pop-up screen will show up, where you can tweak any printing preferences you may have, then click on "Print."
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …