How To Produce More Cum
By keeping some basic guidelines in mind, you can learn about how to produce more cum. No matter if you are interested in starting a family, or simply want to increase your sperm production for your own or your woman's benefit, these tips are sure to do the job.
- Keep your sperm cool. This is one of the best ways to increase sperm production. Sperm hate being too hot. This means that you must avoid hot tubs, tight underwear, saunas, and long bike rides.
- Don't let the sperm out. By keeping the sperm inside, you will have a larger quantity of sperm when you actually do cum. Try to wait around two days between ejaculation in order to maximize your sperm count. Waiting longer periods of time, however, doesn't necessarily result in even greater quantities of sperm. For example, waiting one year to cum won't give you excessive cum, and will leave you feeling extremely horny.
- Avoid toxins. This means that you should cut back on alcohol, tobacco, and other drugs. These products may not only affect your ability to get an erection, but will greatly degrade the quality and quantity of your swimmers.
- Eat healthy! This is probably the best and easiest way to increase your sperm quantity. For best results, eat a balanced diet that focuses on whole grains, lean meats, and plenty of fruits and vegetables. Avoid simple carbohydrates such as sodas and sweets, and throw out the potato chips.
- Finally, supplement your diet. Research has found that sperm love vitamin B12 and zinc. Adding these on a daily basis can greatly increase the amount of sperm you produce.