Anyone who has cable and still owns a video cassette player needs to know how to program a Comcast remote to a VCR. The dilemma of using a universal remote to control the video cassette player is not impossible. The antiquated but reliable VCR and Comcast television access can mesh in harmony. A few short steps can start you on your way of learning how to program a Comcast remote to a VCR.
To program a Comcast remote to a VCR, you will need:
- Comcast remote
- Manufacture codes for the VCR
- Start video recorder. Make sure the VCR is connected and powered on as the initial step for learning how to program a Comcast remote to a VCR. Next, locate and press the AUX button on the remote control.
- Prepare to train remote. Tap the SETUP key once to make remote control light blink twice. An important stage in the how to program a Comcast remote to a VCR includes starting the coding process.
- Start programming. Pick one of the manufacture codes to enter as you continue the how to program a Comcast remote to a VCR. After entering the code, the control tool’s light should blink twice.
- Test coding. Aim the remote and press POWER button to videotape recorder to verify that you succeeded in the how to program a Comcast remote to a VCR process. The device should turn off. The VCR clicking off signifies that you have completed programming the remote task.
- If the first code does not work, continue with the other codes for the VCR brand.
- Write down working manufacture code.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …