Anyone who has cable and still owns a video cassette player needs to know how to program a Comcast remote to a VCR. The dilemma of using a universal remote to control the video cassette player is not impossible. The antiquated but reliable VCR and Comcast television access can mesh in harmony. A few short steps can start you on your way of learning how to program a Comcast remote to a VCR.
To program a Comcast remote to a VCR, you will need:
- Comcast remote
- Manufacture codes for the VCR
- Start video recorder. Make sure the VCR is connected and powered on as the initial step for learning how to program a Comcast remote to a VCR. Next, locate and press the AUX button on the remote control.
- Prepare to train remote. Tap the SETUP key once to make remote control light blink twice. An important stage in the how to program a Comcast remote to a VCR includes starting the coding process.
- Start programming. Pick one of the manufacture codes to enter as you continue the how to program a Comcast remote to a VCR. After entering the code, the control tool’s light should blink twice.
- Test coding. Aim the remote and press POWER button to videotape recorder to verify that you succeeded in the how to program a Comcast remote to a VCR process. The device should turn off. The VCR clicking off signifies that you have completed programming the remote task.
- If the first code does not work, continue with the other codes for the VCR brand.
- Write down working manufacture code.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
15 Types of Tattoos Worth the Newfound Health Risks
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.