Anyone who has cable and still owns a video cassette player needs to know how to program a Comcast remote to a VCR. The dilemma of using a universal remote to control the video cassette player is not impossible. The antiquated but reliable VCR and Comcast television access can mesh in harmony. A few short steps can start you on your way of learning how to program a Comcast remote to a VCR.
To program a Comcast remote to a VCR, you will need:
- Comcast remote
- Manufacture codes for the VCR
- Start video recorder. Make sure the VCR is connected and powered on as the initial step for learning how to program a Comcast remote to a VCR. Next, locate and press the AUX button on the remote control.
- Prepare to train remote. Tap the SETUP key once to make remote control light blink twice. An important stage in the how to program a Comcast remote to a VCR includes starting the coding process.
- Start programming. Pick one of the manufacture codes to enter as you continue the how to program a Comcast remote to a VCR. After entering the code, the control tool’s light should blink twice.
- Test coding. Aim the remote and press POWER button to videotape recorder to verify that you succeeded in the how to program a Comcast remote to a VCR process. The device should turn off. The VCR clicking off signifies that you have completed programming the remote task.
- If the first code does not work, continue with the other codes for the VCR brand.
- Write down working manufacture code.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”