You'll want to know how to program DVR if you don't want to miss your favorite television shows. Programming your DVR is easy. It takes a little time to get used to the programming process, but it will eventually become as simple to you as riding your bike.
Things you'll need:
- DVR hooked up to your television
- DVR remote control
- Television shows you want to program
- Before you can program your DVR, you must have your television connected to your DVR and a television service. Cable or Satellite TV are the two most common choices when it comes to television services.
- Do all of your DVR programming through your DVR remote. Take your remote and familiarize yourself with the buttons. Click on the guide button on your DVR remote to get started. The guide button will show you a list of the available television shows and the times they will be live.
- Scroll through the available television shows with the "Up/Down" and "Side/Side" buttons on your remote control. You will find these buttons in the middle of your DVR remote control. When you find an available television program you want to tape, press the "Select" button on your remote control.
- The "Select" button will bring up a list of choices. A) "Record This Show"; B) "Record Series"; C) "Record Show with Options"; D) "Record Series with Options"; E) "All Showings." You will be able to choose the way you want to record the show. Make your choice with the "Select" button on your DVR remote.
- Your DVR will ask you to confirm the recording of your program. You will confirm the recording of your program by pressing the "A" button on your DVR remote control. The "A" button is right below the "Down" button on your remote. Once you have confirmed your program, you are finished programming your television program. Your DVR will tape your show and you will be able to watch the show at your convenience.
- Most DVRs have a limit to how much programming they can hold. Make sure you pay attention to how many shows you record. If you reach the recording limit, your show will not record.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …