How To Program Vizio Tv Directv Remote
Learning how to program Vizio TV DirecTV remote is essential for anyone who likes watching television. You could call out a repair man, but why go through the hassle? It takes very little time to program the remote. A few instructions found below are all that is needed.
To program Vizio TV DirecTV remote, you will need:
- 5 digit codes for DirecTV receiver
- Remote control
- Turn on receiver. Activate POWER on the DirecTV Receiver as the first step in how to program Vizio TV DirecTV remote. Starting the DirecTV console manually is an essential step to program the Vizio TV remote.
- Change the mode. The mode conveys which function the remote is being used for. Alter the selection to DirecTV as the process of how to program Vizio TV remote continues.
- Start programming the control. Press the MUTE and SELECT keys at the same time. Continue learning how to program Vizio TV DirecTV remote by releasing the keys when the light flashes twice on the controller.
- Use the code. Enter one of the make and model codes using the numbers on the remote to progress in learning how to program Vizio TV DirecTV remote. The code is correctly entered when the green light flashes twice on the remote.
- Test the receiver. Point the remote control at the DirecTV receiver and press the POWER button. You have succeeded in how to program Vizio TV DirecTV remote if the receiver turns off.
- Try again. If the receiver does not turn off, then repeat entering the next code for your make and model. Learning how to program Vizio TV DirecTV remote is complete when the receiver turns off by the remote control.