How To Properly Caress Breasts
Knowing how to properly caress breasts can be one of the most powerful tools in your foreplay arsenal. Too little stimulation and a woman might wonder whether you know what you're doing. Too much, and she may think you're more interested in her breasts than you are in her. Finding the happy medium is all about experimenting with basic techniques and figuring out what works for your partner. Here are a few tips on how to properly caress breasts.
- Don't focus too narrowly. Some of the most sensitive breast tissue is the farthest away from the nipples. Running the tips of your fingers gently down the sides of your girlfriend's breasts, right below her armpits, is guaranteed to get her attention.
- Use your mouth. Your girlfriend will probably appreciate the feel of your hands caressing her breasts, but your mouth is more likely to drive her crazy. It's all about the sensation of your hot, moist mouth on her warm dry skin.
- A little pain can be a good thing. Don't be afraid to nibble and pinch when you're caressing her breasts, but start slowly. You can become more aggressive if you find that she's into it.
- Listen for prompts. It's usually not hard to figure out when someone is having a good time in bed. If the way you're caressing your girlfriend's breasts is making her breath quicken and her hips move, keep doing what you're doing.
- It's always okay to ask. If you want to know how to properly caress your girlfriend's breasts, you may want to start by asking her. Most women know what works for them, and are more than happy to tell you if they think you're open to a little direction.