How To Prostate Massage
There are several reasons why you would need learn how to prostate massage. It can be used as an aid in reproduction, as a soother for prostatitis, or as an added pleasure during intercourse. There are two main ways to massage the prostate, internal and external. Before you massage the prostate, you should check with your doctor to be sure you have no medical condition that could be affected by massaging the prostate.
What you will need:
- A silicone based lubricant ( for internal massage)
- Start by massaging the prostate externally. This is a good way to relax yourself, or your partner. Use your index and middle finger to gently touch, rub, and stroke the perineum ( the area of skin between the testicles and the anus). Try different pressures and try using the other hand to massage other parts of the body for additional relaxation or arousal. Be sure to use good communication if performing this with a partner, to ensure this is a pleasure filled experience.
- Use a silicone lubricant. Whether you are going to give yourself a prostate massage, or someone is doing this for you, you should be sure that all finger nails are cut short, and filed smooth so that you don’t cut or scratch the inside of your rectum.
- Insert your lubricated finger about one to two inches inside the anal cavity. If you are doing this alone, it’s best to use your middle finger, and if someone is doing this for you, its best they use their index and middle finger together.
- Use the “come here” motion once the fingers are inside the anal cavity. Be gentle, and make sure to breathe. You want to make sure that you massage all of the prostate. You can find the prostate by following the lining inside the anal cavity that faces the front of the body. Gently massage the prostate for fifteen to twenty seconds at a time, then release.
- Rest for a minute, and repeat step three. Prostate massages are meant to be for pleasure, so be sure to be gentle, and if your in agonizing pain, then stop. It may take a few times to really feel good. Sometimes, prostate massages can make you feel like you have to go to the bathroom, this is normal, and you should try to push through that initial feeling.
You will notice that the more you massage the prostate, the easier it will become. You may feel sore initially from a prostate massage, but that is normal with any massage. It will take your body a few days to get rid of the toxins that were massaged out, and for healthy blood to flow to the area. Drinking lots of water after can help with this process.