How To Punch Hard And Fast
Many people want to know how to punch hard and fast, a skill utilized by prize-winning boxers to experienced bar fighters all around. How do they do it? Well, if they told us, they would loose their jobs huh? Luckily enough for you, people have researched the mathematical techniques utilized by professional martial artists to punch hard and fast. Hopefully, when you punch hard enough you'll knock some jerk on the floor with a single blow! We'll get you started.
What you will need in order to punch hard and quick:
- Relax. This is against your body's fight-or-flight instinct (the impulse to either tense up your muscles for a brawl, or get ready to run like hell). That being said, don't get so mellow you loose the drive to fight, but you need a level-head when engaging another person in a battle of brawn. As such, your mind will shut down in the fight-or-flight state, which should be avoided at all costs. Take deep breaths and relax your muscles.
- Train prior to actually fighting. Come on now, you didn't expect to be an expert at this so quick did you? As with anything in life, training is vital to ensure your adaptability to different circumstances. Push-ups, for example, build the two primary muscles involved in punching: the triceps and chest. Research other "peck" and "tri" building routines for maximum strength.
- Step in and twist your upper-body. This will generate torque, an essential element in the mathematical equation of how to punch hard and fast. Stepping in gives extra room for the punch to launch, generating more velocity in turn. Stepping towards the opponent (as well as twisting your upper-body) also throws your weight behind the punch.
- Buy a set of dumbbells. To punch hard is one thing, but to punch fast is a totally new concept. When you release your fist o' fury, it could easily be side-stepped without proper agility. Take a pair of (light) dumbbells in your hands, raise them parallel to the floor, and begin performing slow, controlled punches. After a while, your muscles will get used to the heavy weight, and throw your fists with ease come fighting time.
- Zero in on the target. Get ready to knock down the sucker who insulted your girlfriend (all hypothetical, of course, right?). Target his face, abdomen, or whatever you feel like decking. You should punch hard after all of your weight training, and fast from your prior isometric exercises. Don't loose sight of him! A reckless, inaccurate throw is just embarrassing. Punch hard, but also punch accurate.
As you can see, if you really want to punch hard and fast, do your training. When someone punches hard then fast it is a deal breaker: game over! Can you master the art, young grasshopper?