How To Pure Play Poker
Need to know how to PurePlay Poker? PurePlay Poker is all the fun of poker without the risk. You can win real money by competing in tournaments, yet you do not have to spend your money. It is a great alternative for a beginner. Practice makes perfect!
In order to PurePlay Poker, you will need:
- A basic plan
- A computer
- Internet access
- Visit the PurePlay site. Sign up. There are a couple of different subscriptions to select from. There is even a free trial offer for two weeks. After the monthly trial, members pay a monthly fee of $25.95.
- Select your game. On PurePlay, there are a variety of games to choose from. Players enter the game room of their choice.
- Play poker. Each player is given a certain number of chips each month. You can reload once a day. The virtual money is not redeemable for real cash. Players play as if they are wagering real money, though. In order to qualify to compete in a PurePlay tournament to win actual money, you must qualify by being a top-performer. Skill levels are color-coded. You play with others that are in your color bracket. The more you play and win, the higher your level.
- Enter the tournament. PurePlay gives members the chance to win over $100,000 in cash and prizes each month. Some tournaments are free of charge. Others require a small fee to enter. Get your practice with the virtual money. Once you are a skilled poker player, compete in a tournament.
- Earn by referring friends. For each friend that becomes a member and selects the "Player's Club" membership package, you receive $50.