How To Put Money In A Money Clip
Knowing how to put money in a money clip is important for any man who consistently carries cash. Money clips keep money together and prevent it from being loose in your pockets. Knowing how to put money in a money clip can make carrying cash more convenient.
Things you'll need:
- Money clip
- Select the currency to keep in your money clip. You want to have all your money together for easier insertion into the money clip.
- Organize the bills. Be sure all of the bills are facing the same direction. Group the currency by amount. Put all the ones together, the fives together and so on. If you are lucky enough to have a couple hundred dollar bills to put into the money clip, be sure to take an extra minute to enjoy the moment.
- Next, begin making a pile of bills. Take the lowest bill denomination first and place it on a flat surface. Work your way through the money until the largest bills (in terms of amount) are on top.
- Fold the cash in half. Take the left side of the stack of bills and fold them over towards the right side. Doing so should have only the smaller dollar bill showing, with the larger amounts “hidden” inside.
- Separate the two sides of the money clip. Be careful because the two sides are held tightly together to ensure you don't lose your cash. There is no need to have a lot of separation room, just enough for the cash to fit. Press the folded edge of the money between the money clip sides.
- When you pay for something, pull out the money clip. Remove the money from the clip, find the bills you need and pay. Take the change if you have any and add it to the money you already had. Finally, fold the dollars back in half and reinsert them into the money clip.