How To Put Movies On IPod Touch
Media fans will no doubt want to know how to put movies on iPod Touch. The process can be extremely frustrating and difficult due to the threat of the device synchronizing and removing your existing music, but there is a way to do it and get around this thanks to special iPod software.
- Connect your iPod Touch to your computer. Use the USB cable that came with your device to connect.
- Download 4Media to iPod Transfer. Install the software to your computer. It will easily enable you to put movies on your iPod Touch.
- Select movies from your computer. Click on "Add files to iPod or iPhone" to begin the process of adding movies to your iPod Touch. Choose "Add Files to List" and find the appropriate files.
- Start adding movies to your device. After you check each movie you want to add to your iPod Touch, follow the steps to complete the process. It shouldn't take longer than a few minutes.
- Look for the completion prompt. When you are finished adding movies to your iPod Touch, a pop up will appear. It will tell you how many files have successfully transferred as well as how many, if any, failed to be added to your iPod Touch.
- Download the full version. Be aware that 4Media to iPod Transfer only allows 100 transfers with the free trial version. The full version costs $25, which may be worth it for you to add more movies to your iPod Touch if you feel you can afford it.