- BlackBerry Pearl 8100: How To Transfer Music
- How To Fix Non-Working Keys On Blackberry Pearl
- How To Reset Blackberry Storm
- How To Unlock Blackberry 8300
- How To Transfer Music To BlackBerry Curve 8900 From Your Laptop
- How To Zoom On 8220 BlackBerry Cell Phone
- How Do I Download Music To A Nokia 6263 Phone?
How To Put Music On BlackBerry Phone
Are you stuck trying to figure out how to put music on Blackberry phone? Blackberry has a series of phones that feature a pleasant experience of listening to music. If you’re having trouble trying to put music onto your Blackberry phone, follow the easy steps provided.
The items you will need:
- Micro SD card (to store music in)
- USB cable
- Download Blackberry desktop manager
This is for putting iTunes into your Blackberry phone using the desktop manager you've downloaded into your computer.
- Plug in your blackberry into the USB port.
- Go to the media on the Blackberry screen on your computer. The latest version of the blackberry media will look black.
- Click below the Blackberry media sync where it says “Start”. Another window will pop up. All of your iTunes and play list will appear below the image of your blackberry cell phone. The window also shows how much memory you have used and how much free memory you have in your card.
- Decide which play list you wish to have in your Blackberry phone by scrolling down and clicking the box next to the play list. Once done selecting your play list, click on the "Sync" button located at the left side of the window. Syncing your music will take a matter of a few minutes.
Another way to put music onto your Blackberry phone is to manually select music and drag it into your phone.
- Click the “Start” menu on the lower left side of your computer. Click “My Computer” and under where it says, “Devices with removable storage” click on the removable disk. Everything from your pictures, videos and music will be on here. Minimize this screen.
- Click the “Start” menu again and select the file you keep your music saved to your computer. Once you have the music files on the screen, minimize it.
Now you should have one window with just your music and the other window should show what’s in your Blackberry phone. Select a music you wish to have in your Blackberry phone and drag it to the other window which has your Blackberry media. To drag the music click and hold the left mouse tab, drag the music and drop it to the other window with your Blackberry media.
- Unplug the USB cable and listen to the music you've put in your Blackberry phone.
Posted on: May. 25, 2010