Cell phones are used for more than just talking and you need to learn how to put music on your LG Banter to fully enjoy your cell phone. Most cell phones today are capably of playing music, taking pictures and more. This article will help you learn how to put music on your LG Banter and soon you’ll not only be talking on your phone but listening to your music, too.
Things you'll need:
- Installation CD
- Memory card
- USB cable
- The first thing you need to do is determine if your cell phone is capable of storing music. Even though your phone is new it may not be able to store music. Look at the documentation you received with your phone to determine this.
- Download music. Download music just like you would if you were downloading music to listen to on your computer.
- Download the music you want onto your computer from reputable, legal websites. Before you purchase any music make sure the site allows you to put the music on a cell phone.
- Purchase a memory card for your phone if you don’t already have one. You need this before you can put music on your LG Banter.
- You should have received a CD with your LG Banter that has software that allows you to connect your phone to a computer. You need this software before you can download music to your phone. Once installed, open the software and connect your phone to your computer via USB cable. Once the phone is connected, you can download the music to the memory card on your phone. Follow the onscreen instructions that will tell you how to transfer the songs from your computer to your LG Banter.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?