How To Put Pictures On iPod Touch
If you have recently purchased an iPod Touch, then one of the things you will probably want to know how to do is learn how to put pictures on iPod Touch. This is a pretty simple process, assuming that you have everything necessary to complete the task.
What you will need:
- A computer
- The iPod Touch
- A USB cable to connect the iPod to the computer
- The iTunes Program one the computer
- Start by first deciding which pictures you want to put onto your iPod Touch, and place them in the pictures folder. Make sure you check all of the spots on your computer where they could be located, such as in the pictures folder and any subfolders of the pictures folder.
- After you have put all of the pictures you want on your iPod Touch into the picture folder, connect the iPod Touch to the computer. Make sure that the iPod is securely connected, and if you are having issues in the getting the computer to recognize it, try a different USB slot. iTunes may pop up automatically if this is the setting you have selected for your iPod; if it isn’t, then open iTunes at this point.
- Pick Preferences from the iTunes menu and select iPod in the selectable options. Be sure it identifies your iPod before moving on past this step. If it is not recognizing your iPod Touch, then you may have to restart the iTunes program and plug in your iPod Touch again.
- From the iPod window you selected earlier, select photos. You should have the option to pick the “pictures” folder checkbox, which will choose the pictures folder located on your computer, and if you followed step one, then this will be what you want to choose. Click the synchronize button and enjoy having your pictures wherever you have your music!