How To Put Pictures On An iPod
Here's how to put pictures on an iPod. There isn't a more transportation-friendly place to keep pictures that you are constantly showing off to family and friends than your iPod. Don't worry about running out of space, because regardless of the original photo size, iTunes will optimize the photo for your iPod, and each photo will only take up a little more than half a megabyte of space. In short, an eight-gigabyte iPod can hold roughly 10,000 pictures, so don't be shy about putting your favorite pictures on an iPod so you can easily break them out at parties or family gatherings. iTunes makes it easy to put pictures on an iPod, and to display your pictures individually or as collections.
- Locate the pictures you want to put on an iPod.
- Move the pictures into a folder you can easily locate. For example, My Documents/iPod pictures.
- Open iTunes.
- Click on the Photos tab.
- Click on the box next to Sync Photos From.
- Click on the dropdown menu to the right of the text.
- Select the folder where the pictures you want to put on an iPod are stored. If you want to put more than one collection of pictures on an iPod, select the folder where the collections of pictures are stored. Beneath the dropdown menu select Selected Folders. In the Folders box on the lower half of the screen, select the picture collections you want to put on an iPod.
- Press the Sync button in the lower right-hand corner.