You want to know how to put on plug wires for your Kia Sephia car. Your old plug wires are not doing their job. Your car is not running smoothly, cleanly, or efficiently. It is time to change the spark plugs on your Kia Sephia. Replacing plug wires are simple if you replace them correctly. If you do not replace your plug wires correctly, your life will be a nightmare.
- New spark plug wires
- Leather work gloves
- Philip head screwdriver
- Drive to the auto parts store and buy new spark plug wires for your Kia Sephia. The auto parts attendant will be able to sell you the correct spark plug wires for the model and year of your car.
- Drive home and park your Kia Sephia in your driveway. Shut your car down and let it cool down. You do not want to touch the engine of your car when it is hot. It will burn your skin. Lift the hood of your car and secure it with the safety latch.
- Put your work gloves on. Go over to the battery and disconnect the negative cable with your wrench. You do not want to work on the car with the battery connected.
- There will be six screws on the spark plug cover, which is on the valve cover of your Kia Sephia. Put the screws in a safe place. You will need them to screw the cover back on your car. You will see four spark plug wires under the spark plug cover.
- Spark plug wire number one is the longest wire on the passenger side of the car. Pull this spark plug wire off the spark plug. Hold the boot, pull it gently, and firmly until the spark plug releases it. Disconnect the electrical connector from the ignition coil.
- Open your new spark plug wire set. Find the number one spark plug wire. Connect the electrical connector to the ignition coil. Place the boot on to the spark plug and push down until it connects to the spark plug. You have replaced the first spark plug wire. Go to number two and do the same thing. Do the same thing with number three and four. Make sure you change the spark plug wires one at a time. You do not want to confuse yourself.
- Replace the spark plug cover. Screw in the six screws with your Philip head screwdriver. Reconnect the negative cable on your battery. Disconnect the safety arm from your hood and shut it. Turn your car on and listen to your engine. Your Kia Sephia engine should run better than it has for a long time.
- Be smart, replace your spark plugs when you replace your spark plug wires
- Never work on a hot engine, it will burn you
- Always disconnect the negative cable on your car before you work on your car.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.