How To Put A Scarf On
Wearing a scarf is one way to look fashionable but you should first learn how to put a scarf on properly to get the right look. You can always make use of a scarf to accessorize your look and putting it on is the basic trick you need first to learn.
- There are different ways on how to put a scarf on. You can simply place the scarf on your neck, hold one side of the scarf and bring it around to the other side and twist it around the neck back to the chest.
- Another way to put a scarf on is to tie the scarf at the back of your neck. Place the scarf on the neck then grab both sides of the scarf to bring them around to the opposite side and knot it at the nape.
- Learn the basic way of looping a scarf. Form the loop by grabbing both sides of the scarf placed on your neck. Ensure they are of equal lengths. Bring them around the shoulder and to the front. Pull the ends of the scarf downward making sure it is tight but comfortable enough to create a knot.
- This wrapping technique of a scarf should be easy to do. Just hold the scarf in full length and put it in front of the neck while placing both ends over the shoulder and crossing them over behind the neck. Bring the ends over the shoulder and let them hang down in front. You can either let it hang over the front or you may opt to tie the ends to make a knot in front of the neck.
- Place the scarf at the back of your neck allowing both ends to hang in front. Hold one side of the scarf and make a loop. Then bring the other side of the scarf to get through the middle of the loop you made to make a single loop for both sides of the scarf. Adjust the loop making sure that the single loop you made lies in the middle of your chest.