- How To Set Automatic Signature On BlackBerry 8800
- How To Change Font Color On Blackberry Curve 8830
- How Do I Download SMS On A BlackBerry 7750?
- How To Text On Nokia Phones
- How to Send Pictures With a BlackBerry Curve 8330
- How To Troubleshoot A BlackBerry Curve
- How To Get Media To Play On A Blackberry Storm
How To Put A Signature On BlackBerry Curve Text Message
Learn how to put a signature on a Blackberry Curve text message. It could be nerve wrecking when you notice that all of your buddies have a text messaging signature except for you. once you learn once, then you would never forget. Putting a signature on a Blackberry Curve text message is kind of annoying, but it's doable.
- Open AutoText entry. Begin typing what you would like for your new signature to be and save it in the AutoText database. The AutoText entry does not have to be done, but it would save you a lot of time and energy. Adding a signature to a Blackberry Curve has to be done manually every time. I know that's a bummer, but adding the signature to AutoText would allow you to save time.
- Open messaging and begin creating a text message. To even put a message on a text message, then the text would have to exist. Only on a Blackberry Curve, because there is no option to save a signature. So, if your text is complete, then jump to step three. Do not send the message.
- Add signature. Add your signature to the end of your text message. If you added it in your AutoText database, then you would only have to type the first few characters of the signature. Once you see the signature in the AutoText options, then choose the signature you created.
- Send text message. After the signature is added to the text message, then send it. Please note that step three would have to be done everytime you send a text message if you want your signature to show. Blackberry Curves are meant to be business/email phones, so there are no options to save a signature on text messages. They would have to be manually entered everytime.
Posted on: May. 18, 2010