How To Quit Masturbation
Sometimes it can be hard to learn how to quit masturbation. Maybe you feel ashamed to masturbate, or maybe a partner has moved in with you. Now you need to figure out how to quit. There are many different ways to try to quit masturbating.
- When you feel the urge to masturbate, find something else to do. If you feel the urge to masturbate, try to distract yourself with something else. Try going outside and taking a walk. A long cold shower can also help you to lose the interest to masturbate.
- Make sure you are pleased in other ways. If you are not masturbating anymore, you still need pleasure. Make sure you are getting some type of sex. If you are not getting pleased, it will lead you right back to masturbation.
- Try finding a hobby. It is a good idea to keep your mind away from masturbation. During the times that you would normally masturbate, try finding a hobby. Try playing basketball outdoors or go to the movies. You will not be thinking about being at home masturbating, you will be distracted.
- Keep people around constantly. If you want to quit masturbating, try keeping people around. If people are around, you will not have time or privacy to masturbate. You will have to stay around them. This could help you to quit masturbating and maybe even find a hobby.
- Stay away from porn. If you stay away from porn or any type of material that causes you to masturbate, you will not be so tempted to do so. So try to keep away from any nudity or sexual conduct in the media.
When trying to quit masturbating, it is going to be hard. The media gives us too much fantasy to look at and keeps us sexually frustrated. If you feel you can not stay away from the media or masturbating, try to distract yourself. Surround yourself with good friends or remember a good cold shower can help. All of these tips should help you to stop.