How To Raise Sperm Count
If you have low sperm count and are looking for ways to raise your sperm count, here you will find the answers you need. Low sperm count is the leading reason for male infertility and can be either permanent or temporary. There are many reasons why a man has low sperm count, insomnia, stress, tight-fitting underwear, even stress related to performance pressure.
To raise sperm count, try these tips below:
- Get some rest and relaxation for a few days. If you are not sleeping well or not sleeping enough, your hormones will begin to fluctuate. Make the time to rest if you want your sperm count to increase.
- Avoid wearing tight underwear or pants. Tight underwear makes the testicles warm, which lowers sperm count. Keep them loose and on the go.
- Exercise, exercise, exercise. Exercising maintains stress levels which allows you to relax. The less stressful and relaxed you are, the more you will raise your sperm count.
- Pay special attention to your body temperature. Try and avoid excessively hot showers, hot tubs, and strenuous activities that bring your body heat up in temperature. Sperm production is increased when your testicles are at a normal body heat temperature.
- Keep yourself at a healthy weight. Testosterone levels decrease when a man becomes to thin or too overweight.
- Take a few days off from ejaculating. Sperm count lessens the more a man ejaculates. The longer you go without ejaculation, the higher the sperm count will be.
- Limit or quit smoking/alcohol use. Smoking and alcohol use can lower a man's sperm count tremendously. If you smoke or drink, try and reduce your intake of both, or quit to maximize your sperm count.
- Eat at least 1/2 cup of the following foods per day. Legumes, sunflower seeds, whole grains, nuts, fruits, and vegetables. Research has shown that eating these specific foods daily does increase sperm count.
- Get your blood flowing. Have your partner or even yourself give you a rub down. This increases blood flow which increases the ability for increased sperm count.
- Start taking vitamins. Taking vitamins such as, C, E, B-12, Zinc, and Carnitine have shown a significant increase in sperm count for many men.
Millions of men suffer from low sperm count, you're not the only one. Knowing why your sperm count is low is part that can take the longest. Once you have figured it out, these tips on how to raise your sperm count will help you out tremendously.