How To Razor Your Hair
Have you ever wanted to learn how to razor your hair? If so, then you have taken the first step. Razoring your own hair can be dangerous if you do not know how to properly do it. No one wants bleeding or injured skin. Follow these easy steps to begin properly razoring your own hair:
Things you will need:
- Wall Mirror and hand mirror
- Make sure that the razor is sanitized. No one wants to damage their hair with a dirty razor. Always ensure that the razor is sanitized before attempting to use it. If you want to be extra careful, you could soak the razor in a small container of vinegar. for up to five minutes, This process would remove any impurities from the razor.
- Ensure that hair is completely dry. Never attempt to razor your hair while its wet. Wet hair will not yield desired results. Although it is possible if you are a professional. If not, then razor the hair while it is dry makes the job easier and stress-free.
- Start to razor your hair. To properly razor your hair, it is recommended that you hold your razor at a slanted angle. That way, you will see the razor and its direction better. Slowly begin to taper off small amounts of hair from your ends. It helps a lot to hold your head in a forward position if you have long hair. This position will allow the hair to fall freely for an easy razor experience.
- Razor off small amounts of hair at a time. Never try to take off a whole clump of hair at a time. Slowly razor off a section of hair and repeat until you reach your desired length. Razoring the hair will make it look more natural and sleek. Take your time with each section. Use a small hand mirror to see the back of your head.