How To Reach The G Spot
Many men may have trouble figuring out how to reach the G spot, but it’s not really all that difficult. It’s also one of the best ways to give a woman an orgasm, especially if your lady is one of the women with an especially strong sensitivity in that area. Many women claim that a G spot orgasm feels a lot different than a clitoral orgasm, and learning how to reach the G spot can really add another dimensional to your sexual arsenal.
- Make sure your fingernails are extremely well groomed, and this is absolutely vital. You don’t want to reach the G spot and only ruin the whole thing by hurting her in the process. This advice applies to any situation where you’re going to be rummaging around in her vagina with your fingers, so don’t forget it.
- Do a little bit of foreplay to make sure she’s nice and wet first. You may want to give her a little bit of oral sex, or manual stimulation of the clitoris. It can also be a good idea to wet your finger with some kind of commercial lubrication.
- Insert your finger with the palm up, and feel for an area that’s a little bit rougher than the rest of the vagina wall. It will be on the front of her vagina, which is better described as the belly-button side.
- If you think you’ve managed to reach the G spot, press into the area with your finger and ask her how it feels. You may have to be relatively firm to get her to notice, because sensitivity levels vary among different women, and the G spot is actually an internal thing.
- If you reach the G spot, and she likes the feeling, you can stimulate it easily by tapping it with your finger. You can vary your firmness according to her preference.
- Don’t be surprised if her orgasms are more intense than usual after you reach the G spot. Some women even experience a special phenomenon called female ejaculation during G spot stimulation, so you should be prepared for that.