Learning about how to record videos on the Blackberry Bold could not be made simpler with this smart phone. With only a few keys to push there will be video recording in a matter of no time. Start making memories with these simple steps on how to record videos on the Blackberry Bold:
- Click the media icon on the expanded home screen. The media icon is where music, videos, pictures, ring tones, video camera, and voice notes are placed.
- Click the video camera icon. It looks like a rectangle with two circles on top of it.
- To start recording a video, click the track pad on the Blackberry Bold. This is the big square button on the key pad. Try keeping the Blackberry Bold still so the video doesn't jump around and become distorted.
- To pause the recording of the video, click the track pad again. To resume the video to the current place hit the track pad again. The track pad is basically the stop and go button when learning how to record videos on the Blackberry Bold.
- There are several icons at the bottom of the recording screen that stand for different video recording actions. The square icon is to stop and save the video. The arrow icon will play the recorded video. The file icon will rename the recorded video. To delete the video push the trash can icon. To send a video push the envelope icon.
When learning how to record videos on the Blackberry Bold, remember a memory card is required to use the video recording feature. There will never be any more complex video recordings, now that you know how to record videos on the Blackberry Bold.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.