How To Record Videos On Blackberry Curve
Need to know how to record videos on Blackberyy Curve? In ancient times you took a picture to remember a moment, today you record a video and with the help of the Blackberry Curve, you can do both. Sure pictures are fun to examine but what if these pictures moved and had sound. With video you’ll never need to guess at what the story was, you can fast forward rewind or even pause. You can even change the settings on the Blackberry Curve’s video camera to replicate the images you would otherwise get with a regular camera.
To record videos you’ll need:
- Blackberry Curve
- Subject (to record)
- Turn the video camera on. You can turn your Blackberry Curve’s video camera on by clicking on the menu button to the right of the scrolling ball and scrolling down to select the icon labeled “video camera”.
- Adjust your settings. Your Blackberry Curve’s video camera is automatically set to the default settings. If you like, change the settings by clicking the menu button which will present a tab labeled “options”. Options include “video light”, “color effect” and lastly “video format”.
- Record a video. Aim the Blackberry Curve’s video recorder at your subject, let’s say your dog Roxie-- now press the scrolling ball. A red light at the top of your Blackberry Curve will begin to flash – indicating that you are recording.
- Pause the recording. You can pause the recording by clicking on the scrolling ball.
- Continue recording. Continue your recording by clicking on the red dot at the bottom far left of your Blackberry Curve’s screen.
- Rename the video. A default name will be provided for your video. You can personalize the video by clicking on the folder icon and choosing your own name.
- Delete the video. You can delete your video by clicking on the trash icon at the bottom right side of the screen.
- Send video. Send the video of Roxie to all your friends by clicking on the envelope icon on the bottom far right side of the screen. You can send via e-mail or MMS.
All the videos you’ve recorded will be in your media folder for you to enjoy.