How to Record Videos on the BlackBerry Storm
Many people would love to learn how to record videos on the BlackBerry Storm. The BlackBerry Storm is highly capable of capturing decent videos, and the process is fairly easy; all that it takes is a few minutes of concentration. What's really cool is that videos can be emailed directly from the BlackBerry Storm or saved onto a mini SD card. Follow these simple steps to learn how to record videos on the BlackBerry Storm:
- From the BlackBerry Storm's main screen, locate the applications menu.
- Once inside of the applications menu, navigate and choose the icon that reads "Video;" Resist the temptation to choose the "Media" icon, it is used for video playback—the "Videos" icon must be chosen to actually record videos on the BlackBerry Storm.
- Press the button that reads "Menu" in order to choose the correct lighting and resolution options for the video.
- Once the desired options have been chosen, press the button that reads "Record" to start capturing the video. The zoom feature can be utilized by pressing the volume keys located on the side of the BlackBerry Storm.
- When the desired video has been captured, press pause and the video capture will end.
- Once the video is saved (automatically), several options will be presented for delivery. The video can be emailed at this point by simply choosing the "Mail" option.
- Make certain to completely close the application when done because the process to record videos on the BlackBerry Storm causes a huge drain on the battery of the device.