How To Record Xbox 360
There are an endless amount of methods and ways that you can use to learn how to record Xbox 360 gameplay. Being able to record your Xbox 360 gameplay can give you a huge advantage. With this you will be able to improve on the skills that you lack and make them all the more stronger. There are now devices that can record your gameplay in HD but there are still standard options available for those who do not wish to go out and spend extra money. Here are a few steps that will help you to record Xbox 360 gameplay.
To record Xbox 360 gameplay, you will need:
- Xbox 360
- Home standard definition DVD recorder
- Blank DVD disk
- 75 OHM Coaxial Cable
- RCA video and audio cables
- Make sure that everything you are going to use including your Xbox 360 is off before you begin. Connect one end of your coaxial cable to the output nodule of your standard definition DVD recorder. Connect the other end of the cable to the back of the input nodule of your TV.
- Get another coaxial cable and connect that end to the output nodule on your digital cable box. Connect the other end to the input nodule on your DVD recorder.
- Connect your RCA cables to the ouput slots located on the back of your DVD recorder. Connect the other end of this cable to the input slots on the back of your TV. Connect one end of a separate RCA cable to the input slots located on the back of your DVD recorder and the output slots located on the back of your digital cable box.
- Start recording. Turn on all of your devices including your Xbox 360 and when you are ready press the record button on your DVD player.
Now that you know how to record Xbox 360 events you can begin recording your gameplay and posting it on the Internet.