How To Redeem iTunes Gift Card
How exciting is it to receive an iTunes gift card when you know how to redeem iTunes Gift Cards? While gifts are always a plus, it can be a bit tricky when it comes to redeeming your iTunes gift card. But don’t worry. Just follow these five simple steps to redeem your iTunes gift card and get ready to enjoy your favorite songs.
- The first step to redeem your iTunes gift card is to open iTunes on your computer. You can do this simply by clicking on the iTunes icon if you have a shortcut on your desktop or by going to the Start Menu and clicking on iTunes.
- After you have iTunes open, look in the left-hand column and you will see a heading labeled “Store.” Under this heading, click on the “iTunes Store” link. This will take you to the iTunes Store home page.
- Once at the iTunes Store home page, you’ll notice, in the upper right-hand corner, a box that displays a welcome (e.g. Welcome John!) as well as your account balance. Under the welcome heading, click on “Redeem.”
- The next step to redeem your iTunes gift card is to scratch off the label on the back of your iTunes gift card. In the “Redeem Code” box on your screen, enter the code exactly as it appears on the back of your iTunes gift card. Double check to make sure the code you have entered is correct.
- After checking to make sure you have entered the correct code, the last step to redeem your iTunes gift card is to click the “Redeem” button on your screen.
Congratulations! You have successfully redeemed your iTunes gift card and may download your content.