If your sex drive is on overdrive and causing problems, then this article will show you ways to reduce your sex drive. Is your overactive sex drive ruining your relationships or interfering with your daily life?
- Counseling. I know, I know, no one wants to talk to a stranger about their sex problems, but sex counselors can help teach you how to channel your sexual energy into other things, and perhaps figure out the cause of your overactive libido.
- Masturbation. Masturbating regularly can help reduce your sex drive by making you feel satisfied. Go ahead, what are you waiting for?
- Herbal Supplements. There are many herbal supplements on the market today that claim to increase libido, but there are some that decrease it also. To reduce your sex drive try eating black licorice. This contains ingredients which make testosterone levels drop, but eating or taking too much can damage your liver. Some herbal supplements such as Libidno claim to decrease sexual urges.
- Prescription medications. Many medications have side effects that decrease sex drive. These medications include some anti-depressants, such as Zoloft, and some cholesterol lowering drugs called statins. Zoloft is well known for reducing sex drive, and is sometimes prescribed for those with overactive libido's.
- Meditation. Calming yourself with meditation can help release sexual frustrations from an overactive sex drive. Meditation works in some people to reduce their sex drive.
- Put away the porn. Browsing magazines and the Internet for porn is not going to reduce your sex drive. In fact, many men say that doing this only increases their urge to have sex.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …