Many LG Plasma owner's believe that they need to learn how to refresh an LG plasma TV screen. In truth there is no need to learn how to refresh an LG plasma TV screen because the LG plasma TV screen is constantly refreshing itself. Look for the refresh rate of your LG plasma TV screen in the owner's manual to find out exactly how many times your LG plasma TV screen will refresh automatically per minute. The constant refreshing of an LG Plasma TV screen enables the picture to constantly update reducing the amount of blur seen when viewing fast paced programming or playing video games. There is only really one way to manually refresh an LG plasma TV screen although it is not official and should never be necessary.
- Power off the TV. Turn off your LG plasma TV screen with either the remote control or the power button on the unit. Allow several seconds for the LG plasma TV screen to power down.
- Disconnect the electricity. Disconnect the electrical cord from the back of your LG plasma TV screen. Completely disconnect the cord from your LG plasma TV screen.
- Wait patiently. Wait patiently for about five minutes with no power connected to the LG plasma TV screen. Allow the LG plasma TV screen to reset all settings and data.
- Reconnect power. Reconnect the power cord to the back of the LG plasma TV screen.
- Power on the TV. Power on the LG plasma TV screen using either the remote control or the power button on the unit. The LG plasma TV screen has now been completely refreshed (reset).
- There is technically no need to refresh an LG plasma TV screen.
- Green or miscolored dots on the screen are burnt pixels and will not be fixed by resetting or refreshing an LG plasma TV screen.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …