How To Reinstall Itunes
After removing it from your computer, you need to know how to reinstall iTunes to access all of your iTunes music again. You will not be able to get your purchased music and videos back without it. Also, iTunes is a great tool to have on any PC.
To reinstall iTunes, you will need:
- Internet access
- MAC computer, or Windows XP or more recent
- Open your web browser and go to the iTunes web site. Click the “Download iTunes” button at the top to get started.
- Read the hardware and software requirements. Because you are reinstalling iTunes, you probably meet the requirements for it, but perhaps the requirements have changed. It is always helpful to read over the software and hardware requirements before performing any installation of software.
- Select the iTunes options. You have the option of supplying your email address to Apple for newsletters and updates, as well as choosing which operating system version you are using to reinstall iTunes.
- Click “Download Now.” This will download the installer application on your computer.
- Follow the iTunes installer. Click “Next” on the first screen, and then accept the terms and click “Next” again. Select options, such as making iTunes your default music player, choose where you want iTunes to be installed, and click “Install.” The installation may take a few minutes, and iTunes will be completely reinstalled on your computer.
After reinstalling iTunes, you will have to add all of your music, videos and apps again manually, as well as any podcasts you downloaded before.