If you have massive anxiety during sex, then you need to know how to relax during sex. Nothing can ruin the mood more than being uptight and nervous during sex. The more relaxed you are during sex, the more amazing the sex can be. These are a few easy things that you can do to help you relax during sex.
- Play relaxing music. Pick out your favorite cd and play it while you are having sex. Even if the music is relaxing, you don't want to play it to loud or it will be distracting. Just having it playing at a low volume in the background will help you relax during sex.
- Have a drink or two before you have sex. A little alcohol can go a long way in helping you relax during sex. Don't go to the extreme, because one or two drinks should be enough to get you relaxed. If you have to much to drink you might not be able to perform.
- Don't forget to breathe. In all of the excitement, it is easy to forget to breathe during sex. If you are holding your breath, there is no way you can relax during sex. Make a conscious effort to take some deep breaths while you are having sex.
- Have a relaxing setting. This is one of the easiest things you can do to relax during sex. Simply turning the lights down to a dim setting or turning the lights off and lighting a few candles can create a relaxing atmosphere. Another positive thing about doing this that the woman you are with will like that it also creates a romantic atmosphere.
- Don't think about anything else. If you really want to relax during sex, then you can't think about anything else while you are having sex. Just concentrate on being in the moment and having a great time. The more often you concentrate on the moment when you are having sex, the easier it will become.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …