How to Reload a Wiped BlackBerry Bold 9000
To learn how to reload a wiped Blackberry Bold 9000, follow the article below. It is not very difficult and only takes a few minutes to get it started. Most people have a lot of information they use on a Blackberry from email to applications they use.
- The first thing you need to reload your Blackberry is connect your wiped Black berry Bold 9000 to your computer. You will need your USB cable that came with your phone.
- Click the Blackberry Desktop Manager icon on your desktop. Double click on Backup and Restore and click Restore. If you do not have the Blackberry Desktop Manager on your computer you need to go to the Blackberry website and download it.
- Find the backup file you want to reload on your wiped Blackberry Bold 9000. When you find this backup file double click on it.
If you want to restore a specific database to your wiped Blackberry Bold 9000 do the following steps.
- Connect your Blackberry Bold 9000 to your computer. This is the same as step one above.
- Open the Blackberry Desktop Manager. This is the same step two above.
- Once you have the Blackberry Desktop Manager open double click on Backup and Restore. Click Advanced.
- Click Open on the File menu. Double click on the backup file you want to reload to your wiped Blackberry Bold 9000.
- Look for the Desktop File Database section and select the database you want to restore. Click the right arrow button and click yes.
Your information will reload to your wiped Blackberry Bold 9000. It will take some time to do this depending upon how much information it needs to reload.